WordPress website templates have developed to serve business in launching minimum viable products.
The following list takes into account:
– Interface and testing capabilities.
– Clear call to action design
– Demos that serve across industries (app, education, services, events)
– Woocommerce compatible
So if you have a value proposition and your service arranged, you can quickly (in 3 hours) launch your business with the following themes.
Bonus when getting this theme is very much enticing too.
QUICKLY FIX YOUR BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE AND TOOLS GAPS IN NO1 LIBRARY FOR FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
CHECK YOUR PROGRESS
Unbelievably, over 10,000 business books are published each year, creating a dizzying array of choices for the entrepreneur.
This is a list of THE 20 highly recommended easy to understand and take to action books
that should be in the bookshelf/kindle of each Winnovator.
Chosen for each step and must-now today –
1. Business models. Subscription. Loyalty.
3. Marketing and growth hacking. Storytelling.
4. Virtual teams and productivity.
5. Consumer behaviour and data.
TOP BUSINESS BOOKS FOR FEARLESS FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR
TOPIC 1. BUSINESS MODELS AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
1.Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers by Alexander Osterwalder , Yves Pigneur.
Co-created by 470 “Business Model Canvas” practitioners from 45 countries, the book features a beautiful, highly visual, 4-color design that takes powerful strategic ideas and tools, and makes them easy to implement in your organization. It explains the most common Business Model patterns, based on concepts from leading business thinkers, and helps you reinterpret them for your own context. Along the way, you’ll understand at a much deeper level your customers, distribution channels, partners, revenue streams, costs, and your core value proposition.
2. Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter H. Diamandis, Steven Kotler
Bold—a radical, how-to guide for using exponential technologies, moonshot thinking, and crowd-powered tools to create extraordinary wealth while also positively impacting the lives of billions.
Bold unfolds in three parts. Part One focuses on the exponential technologies that are disrupting today’s Fortune 500 companies and enabling upstart entrepreneurs to go from “I’ve got an idea” to “I run a billion-dollar company” far faster than ever before. Finally,Bold closes with a look at the best practices that allow anyone to leverage today’s hyper-connected crowd like never before. Here, the authors teach how to design and use incentive competitions, launch million-dollar crowdfunding campaigns to tap into ten’s of billions of dollars of capital, and finally how to build communities—armies of exponentially enabled individuals willing and able to help today’s entrepreneurs make their boldest dreams come true.
3. Oversubscribed: How to Get People Lining Up to Do Business with You by Daniel Priestley
- Shows leaders, marketers, and entrepreneurs how they can get customers queuing up to use their services and products while competitors are forced to fight for business
- Explains how to become oversubscribed, even in a crowded marketplace
- Is full of practical tips alongside inspiring examples to alter our mindsets and get us bursting with ideas
- Is written by a successful entrepreneur who’s used these ideas to excel in the ventures he has launched.
4. Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal , Ryan Hoover
Nir Eyal answers these questions (and many more) by explaining the Hook Model—a four-step process embedded into the products of many successful companies to subtly encourage customer behavior. Through consecutive “hook cycles,” these products reach their ultimate goal of bringing users back again and again without depending on costly advertising or aggressive messaging.
This is a must have in your library if want to solve consumer problem and make them come back for more to YOU.
5. The Membership Economy: Find Your Super Users, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue by Robbie Kellman Baxter
When you create a product/service always ask a question- how many of those will customer need buy and how often? Then you will get a picture how many different customers you need to attracts to get traction. Then there comes a solution- membership/subscription based business model!
With great case studies from American Express, LinkedIn, CrossFit, Salesforce.com, SurveyMonkey, and more, this book will show you how to radically rethink how your organization can build loyalty, viral growth, and recurring revenue.
6. Ask : The counterintuitive online formula to discover exactly what your customers want to buy…create a mass of raving fans…and take any business to the next level
by Ryan Levesque
Ask is based on the compelling premise that you should NEVER have to guess what your prospects and customers are thinking. The Ask Formula revealed in this book has been used to help build multi-million dollar businesses in 23 different industries, generating over $100 million dollars in sales in the process.
This book is powerful and must read when you/just before/planning go to stage of building Minimum Viable Product.
“Investigation based sales is the most profitable type of selling. Ryan Levesque explains how to utilize this powerful technique beautifully in his book ASK.”
– James Schramko, SuperFastBusiness.com
7. Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t
by Verne Harnish
Winner of the 2015 International Book Awards for General Business.
Scaling Up focuses on 4 major decision areas every company must get right: People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash. The book includes a series of new one-page tools including the updated One-Page Strategic Plan and the Rockefeller Habits ChecklistTM, which more than 40,000 firms around the globe have used to scale their companies successfully — many to $1 billion and beyond.
8. Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into your Customer’s Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business by Adele Revella
Value lab at Skinoholist help you understand what your customer segments are and give tools how to identify them. This book goes deeper. Your customer segment is your big data. It is your commodity that you define. Define and USE it successfully.
TOPIC 2. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
9. Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business by Chris C. Ducker
“Think about the most useful book you’ve ever read. It will now become the second most useful. This is the field guide for building a team, outsourcing, and taking back control of your life.”
—Jay Baer, New York Times bestselling author of Youtility
The above quote pretty much describes why you should read the book if you are serious about your effective and straightforward journey to success. From top business books this one is definitely on the list for low budget launch and location independent entrepreneurs.
TOPIC 3. MARKETING and COMMUNICATION
10. Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World
by Gary Vaynerchuk
New York Times bestselling author and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk shares hard-won advice on how to connect with customers and beat the competition. Vaynerchuk shows that while communication is still key, context matters more than ever. It’s not just about developing high-quality content, but developing high-quality content perfectly adapted to specific social media platforms and mobile devices—content tailor-made for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Founder of Skinoholist, Aukse Zilenaite, is the biggest fan of Gary Vaynerchuk. In fact this website, was created while listening to #askgaryvee show on Youtube.
11. Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive Paperback – December 29, 2009 by Noah J. Goldstein Ph.D., Steve J. Martin , Robert B. Cialdini Ph.D.
Whether you are in advertising, marketing, management, on sales, or just curious about how to be more influential in everyday life, Yes! shows how making small, scientifically proven changes to your approach can have a dramatic effect on your persuasive powers.
12. The Big Data-Driven Business: How to Use Big Data to Win Customers, Beat Competitors, and Boost Profits by Russell Glass, Sean Callahan
The book uses real-life examples—from Nate Silver to Copernicus, and Apple to Blackberry—to demonstrate how the winners of the future will use big data to seek the truth. Written by a marketing journalist and the CEO of a multi-million-dollar B2B marketing platform that reaches more than 90% of the U.S. business population, this book is a comprehensive and accessible guide on how to win customers, beat competitors, and boost the bottom line with big data.
13. The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand by Ekaterina Walter, Jessica Gioglio
Attention is the new commodity. Visual Storytelling is the new currency.
- Human brain processes visuals 60,000x faster than text.
- Web posts with visuals drive up to 180% more engagement than those without.
- Viewers spend 100% more time on web pages with videos.
Filled with full-color images and thought-provoking examples from leading companies, The Power of Visual Storytelling explains how to grow your business and strengthen your brand by leveraging photos, videos, infographics, presentations, and other rich media.
Serious about 5 steps program to your product in Winnovators hub? Get this book.
14. Growth Hacking Handbook: 100 practical startup growth tactics by Jon Yongfook
Test. Evaluate. Repeat.
Todays modern companies use a variety of online marketing tactics in order to grow.
This book gives you 100 of these tactics.
You cannot start company if you do not know what growth hacking and technical marketing is. Grab the book.Its simple and straightforward implementation.
TOPIC 4. PRODUCTIVITY
15. Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey
161 inspired—and inspiring—minds, among them, novelists, poets, playwrights, painters, philosophers, scientists, and mathematicians, who describe how they subtly maneuver the many (self-inflicted) obstacles and (self-imposed) daily rituals to get done the work they love to do. The best minds and history changing heroes were not born productive, they made their days productive. Make your day productive. Stop procrastination and feeling of guilt that you never start living your dream life.
16. Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts–Becoming the Person You Want to Be
by Marshall Goldsmith Mark Reiter
Do you ever find that you are not the patient, compassionate problem solver you believe yourself to be? Are you surprised at how irritated or flustered the normally unflappable you becomes in the presence of a specific colleague at work? Have you ever felt your temper accelerate from zero to sixty when another driver cuts you off in traffic?In Triggers, his most powerful and insightful book yet, Goldsmith shows how we can overcome the trigger points in our lives, and enact meaningful and lasting change.
Change, no matter how urgent and clear the need, is hard. Knowing what to do does not ensure that we will actually do it. We are superior planners, says Goldsmith, but become inferior doers as our environment exerts its influence through the course of our day. We forget our intentions. We become tired, even depleted, and allow our discipline to drain down like water in a leaky bucket. In Triggers, Goldsmith offers a simple “magic bullet” solution in the form of daily self-monitoring, hinging around what he calls “active” questions.
Do not forget your intentions. Take what you want now. Start here.
TOPIC 5. MOTIVATIONAL AND TRANSFORMATIONAL
17. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Just get it and download it to your smartphone. Always carry. Sounds freaky, but it reminds you why you chose to succeed and there is no way back. Yes, you are successful woman from this moment. If you choose to….
18. The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by
“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.” — Marcus Aurelius. We are stuck, stymied, frustrated. But it needn’t be this way. Would you like to learn to use obstacles to your advantage?
19. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
It was there that Sophia decided to start selling vintage clothes on eBay. Eight years later, she is the founder, CEO, and creative director of Nasty Gal, a $100 million plus online fashion retailer with more than 350 employees. Sophia’s never been a typical CEO, or a typical anything, and she’s written #GIRLBOSS for outsiders (and insiders) seeking a unique path to success, even when that path is winding as all hell and lined with naysayers.
20. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome by Jen Sincero
The name of the book tells everything. Doubt is your killer. Your biggest demon. If you feel it has been stopping you from ever thinking about your dreams, it’s time for transformation.
Bestselling author, speaker and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, cuts through the din of the self-help genre with her own verbal meat cleaver in You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life.
In this refreshingly blunt how-to guide, Sincero, serves up 27 bite-sized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, life-changing insights, easy exercises and the occasional swear word.